He specialises in relationship building, and high-level facilitation and negotiation.
His ‘Directional Thinking‘ approach helps organisations to navigate their way through an ever-changing political and economic landscape:
- Making sense of complex challenges
- Sourcing insight and ideas
- Connecting to an impressive network of talent and expertise
- Facilitating and shaping people, projects and programmes
- Preparing project briefs and delivery plans.
Recent clients include: Innovate UK, the Digital Catapult, Ravensbourne, King’s College, London, and the KTN.
His recent clients include: Innovate UK, the Digital Catapult, Ravensbourne, King’s College, London, and the KTN.
Graham runs a monthly ‘Creative and Cultural Industries breakfast group’, is a member of the All-Party Parliamentary Design Commission, a founder-member of the Cultural Equality Group, and Chair of Creative Islington.
“Graham specialises in helping organisations to think through their future direction and to put measures in place to help achieve it”
Further information at: about graham hitchen
Graham can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org