He specialises in relationship building, and high-level facilitation and negotiation.
His ‘Directional Thinking’ approach helps organisations to navigate their way through a sometimes overwhelming political and economic landscape:
- Making sense of complex challenges
- Connecting and consulting with a network of specialist advisers and influencers
- Convening and chairing workshops and partnership meetings
- Preparing project briefs and delivery plans
- Advising on the delivery of major projects.
His recent clients include: Innovate UK, the Digital Catapult, Manchester Met University, King’s College, London, and the KTN.
Graham runs a monthly ‘Creative and Cultural Industries breakfast group’ and is a member of the All-Party Parliamentary Design Commission.
“Graham specialises in helping organisations to think through their future direction and to put measures in place to help achieve it”
Further information at: about graham hitchen
Graham can be contacted at: email@example.com